Atomic stands for passion, innovation and performance.
Atomic creates individually perfect products for racers and free skiers, for cross-country skiers and touring skiers, for beginners and Olympic champions. Every product made by Atomic is the perfect combination of heart, soul and enthusiasm, reflecting the know-how of experts and the passion of every Atomic employee for skiing.
Nestled amid the Alps, Atomic is headquartered in Altenmarkt/ Pongau, where snow is always within reach and where every day new ideas are put to the test 365 days a year. Founded in 1955, Atomic is part of the Amer Sports Group.
If you are looking for a career that inspires you every day, where you invest your passion, your motivation, your enthusiasm and where you can be proud to contribute to top performance, then we would be happy to welcome you to our team. Please send us your application for one of the advertised positions or submit a general application.
We are an international leading manufacturer of Winter Sports Equipment and part of the Amer Sports Corporation (Atomic, Salomon, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Precor, Arc'teryx, Mavic and Peak Performance). For Amer Sports Winter Sports Equipment in Altenmarkt im Pongau / Salzburg we are looking for a
Software Developer JAVA (m/f)
In this exciting and challenging role, you are part of the software development and digitization team and responsible for the sustainable implementation of automation and visualization projects.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Design and implementation of applications / web services (Java) according to business needs
- Requirement engineering
- Implementation and testing as part of the development process
- Documentation and logging of software changes
- Keeping touch on new technologies and methodologies
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Profound technical education in the field of IT / Software engineering and / or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in Java applications / web services development and their associated frameworks
- Good command of Angular 6, HTML5, Docker, REST architecture and SQL databases
- Fluent in English, German as a plus
- Team spirit and proactive work attitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A varied, demanding and self-responsible activity in the Sports Industry
- Comprehensive development and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Attractive social and employee benefits
- Canteen at work place
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply Online with all usual application documents.
The annual collective agreement’s minimum salary for this position is € 35.100 gross. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.