FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PRACTICES IN ATOMIC SHOCKSENSE APP
WHO ARE WE?
The Atomic Shocksense app is technically provided under Atomic Austria GmbH (www.atomic.com), a part of Amer Sports Corp. For more information about Amer Sports Corp. and its brands, please visit www.amersports.com.
WHAT DATA ABOUT ME IS VISIBLE AND WHERE?
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED WITH THE APPLICATION?
The services in the application collect the data directly from you and from the devices you use in connection with the application, depending on which features you have enabled.
We may collect the following information:
- Account profile information such as email*, account creation date*, terms agreement date*, consent to store and process data*, - this data is used, for example, to identify you as a user;
- Location data such as your location after heavy helmet impacts to trigger the emergency feature (to the extent you have enabled collection of location data in your device and the feature);
- Data of a sensor used in connection with a helmet, impact data collected by a sensor and data you may have assigned to a sensor (e. g. name of a helmet used with the sensor), - this data is used, for example, to record and store impacts and to identify a helmet;
- Emergency contact information such as the names you have provided and contact details if you have decided to add such emergency contact details;
- Marketing and advertising related data and permissions, such as newsletter subscriptions, push notification permission and advertisements you have opened or reviews you have given;
- Technical information, such as the devices you use or have connected to services with Bluetooth, (e.g. the sensor and the helmet model).
If you decide to use your Facebook, Google or Apple ID account and credentials to log in to the app services, we will receive your email address from these services.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF USE
DATA TRANSFERS AND RECIPIENTS
Your personal data that is collected by us for and via the service may be shared with:
- Atomic Austria GmbH;
- Amer Sports Corp. companies, to the extent necessary for localizing personal data in accordance with applicable national laws and for running our business efficiently;
- Subcontractors and vendors who help us to provide you with the services embedded in the application;
- Providers of data analyzation tools, for example for analyzing your interests and finding possible problems with the service and connected devices;
- Providers of marketing communications tools for communicating with you in the service, for example, to provide you information about new features;
- Providers of customer survey tools to request your feedback about our products and services;
- Customer service tools providers to provide you help and support in case you have problems with the services;
- Providers of marketing tools who assist us with marketing and advertising our products and services;
Our subcontractors, vendors and group companies are located both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), and it might therefore be necessary to transfer information to third parties in countries such as China and USA. In such cases we take steps to ensure that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable laws. For international transfers of your personal data, we generally rely on agreements that are based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (“SCCs”) of the European Commission. You may find the SCCs here.
YOUR RIGHTS AND DATA DELETION
Your data will be stored during the time you have an account in the services and a reasonable period thereafter, unless applicable laws or regulations require us to store the data for a longer period of time. If your data is stored based on a legal requirement (e.g. due to warranty or accounting reasons), we are not able to delete it earlier even if you so request. We may also be obliged to store your data longer than what is stated herein, for example, for enforcing a contract or handling a legal dispute. In such cases, we only store your data as long as it is necessary for the said purpose.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller is the company who offers the application and who is responsible for the processing of your personal data. The data controller of Atomic Shocksense app data is Atomic Austria GmbH (Atomic Straße 1, A-5541 Altenmarkt, Austria; email@example.com). You may contact Atomic Austria GmbH by using the contact details listed above.
You should contact the data controller in case of any questions concerning your personal data.
Atomic Austria GmbH is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer of Amer Sports Corporation are:
Amer Sports Corporation
c/o Legal, DPO
00510 Helsinki, Finland